Standard Returns and Refunds Policy
We feel pretty confident that you'll love your purchase, but if you have concerns about your merchandise, you may send it back to us within 30 days of the original shipping date and we'll be happy to arrange an exchange, credit, or a refund. All returns or exchanges are to be dealt with LaBellJewelry.com, regardless of where the order is shipped to. All you need to do is call customer service (Toll-Free 1-855-919-9888) and we will take care of you. Please read through our policies below to answer any questions beforehand.
What you can Return
- We accept returns on items in new or unused condition with the original packaging and materials; as well as a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- To obtain an RMA number please see the "How to return an order" section.
- Upon receipt of a returned item, our jewelers inspect the product’s condition for quality control.
- After the product's original condition has been verified, we will issue a refund, store credit or perform an exchange. Most refunds are processed within 7-10 business days of receipt.
- You have 30 days from the actual shipping date to make a return or exchange.
- We must receive your returned item(s) within 30 days of the actual shipping date. If we receive your item after the 30 days of the original shipping date, we may refuse the return and ship it back to you. Return shipping fees may apply.
- Bridal and Engagement Rings and Loose Diamond Returns
- Bridal and engagement rings and loose diamonds with an IGI©, EGL© or GIA© Appraisal Certificate must be returned with the certificate. If the certificate is not returned with the bridal or engagement ring, your refund will be reduced by the amount of the replacement cost.
- Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error
- You may return defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received without penalty.** Your return shipping charges will be waived.
- When we receive your return, we inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund. If the product is not defective, return shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
What you cannot Return
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept certain items for return. These include:
- Items which have been damaged or modified, beyond manufacturer defect
- Items that are obviously used
- Special orders made to customer specifications (custom product)
- Products modified as per customer requests (resizing, engravings etc…)
- Jewelry items returned after 45 days may not be accepted for return.
- Items altered in color or appearance due to swimming pools (chemicals) or other environmental situations beyond our control.
- Merchandise sold and marked as "Closeouts" or "Final Sale".
What you need to know
- We inspect all returned items upon arrival.
- Refunds will be in the original form of payment, except for wire transfers, which we will refund with a company check.
- Your refund should arrive within three weeks (usually sooner), after the carrier issues your tracking number.
- Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card.
- Unless applicable, delivery charges are not refunded.
- If you return a partial order, we will only refund you for the returned items.
- Refunds will be applied to any unpaid balances first.
- For exchanges and returns, if the product is not found to be defective, shipping fees may apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
Make sure that you inspect your merchandise for damages that might have occurred during shipping. In the case that you receive a damaged or defective item, contact customer service immediately. 1-855-919-9888.
How to return an order:
- Obtain the Return Authorization Number: Please call Customer Service 1-855-919-9888.
- How to Package Your Return: Package all your items securely so it is one unified package ready for delivery. Include the return form, a packing slip and other materials sent to you by LaBellJewelry.com.
Please Note: You should NOT indicate on the package that it contains jewelry, diamonds or other luxury-related items, as this invites theft.
- Shipment and Insurance: For the secure return of your order, we recommend using an upgraded courier service, such as FedEx, rather than regular mail. Make sure you can track your package and opt for signature confirmation. This will help guarantee that the package arrives at LaBellJewelry.com, for quick and easy processing. We recommend insuring the package for your own protection.
- All Return Packages should be Mailed to:
606 S. Olive Street, Suite 2060
Los Angeles. CA 90014