Shipping & Return Policies
LaBell Jewelry offers free shipping on all domestic orders placed on our website, whether you ship to your home or your local jewelry store, except on designated promotions.
Loose diamonds are shipped immediately after passing inspection. All other jewelry will be shipped within a few days, depending on availability.
For your protection:
- All shipments below $99 will require a signature from someone at least 18 years old.
- All shipments above $100 are fully insured and will require a signature and credit card verification that matches the name of the recipient.
- We require that all deliveries be made to a designated pick-up center, physical business or home address
- We do not allow delivery to a PO Box addresses
- Allows for an alternative shipping address
We suggest that any credit card order be shipped to a valid address on file with the credit card company, although alternate addresses are acceptable. We can also arrange to have your package shipped to a local FedEx station for pick-up. You may call our offices at any time for assistance locating the nearest FedEx facility.
We feel pretty confident that you'll love your purchase, but if you have concerns about your merchandise, you may send it back to us within 30 days of the original shipping date and we'll be happy to arrange an exchange, credit, or a refund. All returns or exchanges are to be dealt with LaBell Jewelry, regardless of where the order is shipped.
To return an item, please call us at 1-855-919-9888 and we will send you a return label.
We accept returns on items in new or unused condition with the original packaging and materials.
To return an item, please check to confirm that it is in new or unused condition, then contact LaBell Jewelry's customoer service to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a return shipping label. This procedure applies to both our individual customers and our retail jewelers.
Upon receipt of a returned item, our jewelers inspect the product's condition and after the product's original condition has been verified, we will issue a refund or perform an exchange. Most refunds are processed within 7-10 business days of receipt.
ENGAGEMENT RINGS, SEMI MOUNTS, AND LOOSE DIAMONDS
Engagement rings, semi-mounts and loose diamonds with an Appraisal Certificate must be returned with the certificate. If the certificate is not returned with the bridal or engagement ring, your refund will be reduced by the amount of the replacement cost. You may return defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received without penalty.** Your return shipping charges will be waived.
WHAT YOU CANNOT RETURN
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept certain items for return. These include:
- Items which have been damaged or modified, beyond manufacturer defect
- Items that are obviously used
- Special orders made to customer specifications (custom product)
- Products modified as per customer requests (resizing, engravings etc…)
- Jewelry items returned after 30 days may not be accepted for return.
- Items altered in color or appearance due to swimming pools (chemicals) or other environmental situations beyond our control.
- We inspect all returned items upon arrival.
- Refunds will be in the original form of payment, except for wire transfers, which we will refund with a company check.
- Your refund should arrive within three weeks (usually sooner), after the carrier issues your tracking number.
- Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card.
- Unless applicable, delivery charges are not refunded.
Make sure that you inspect your merchandise for damages that might have occurred during shipping. In the case that you receive a damaged or defective item, contact customer service at 1-855-919-9888 immediately.